Hotel Cluster Director of Sales and Marketing
Abu Dhabi, International
Cluster Director Sales and Marketing Responsibilities:
- Sets and monitors annual budget and sales targets.
- Provides leadership in entrepreneurial sales & marketing activities
- Complies with all regional reporting requirements in the said timeframe.
- Representative of the hotels at Road Shows, Trade Shows, and management events.
- In conjunction with the Cluster Director of Revenue, determines and implements the balance of business mix into the hotel
- Identifies and evaluates business trends/needs and uses this information to set and review departmental objectives.
- Ensures clear Standard Operating Procedures are developed, communicated, updated and implemented to ensure compliance with ISO and Quality.
- Reviews monthly all KPIs and the Balanced Score Cards.
- Reviews and processes Sales Incentive Plan for each sales manager.
- Establishes and maintains good guest relations with all clients and colleagues.
Cluster Director Sales and Marketing Qualifications:
- Only Luxury Hotel experience
- Degree in Hospitality Management preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills - Oral and Written
- Sales experience in Corporate, MICE/group and Leisure markets Experience in corporate RFP
- 6 years and above in Senior Sales with at least 2 years in a Leadership role
- Sales business development experience
- Strong Charismatic Leadership
Cluster Director Sales and Marketing Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Living Allowance
- Medical for family
- Other perks for Hotel Executives