Hotel Cluster Director of Sales and Marketing
Abu Dhabi, International 12345
Cluster Director Sales and Marketing Responsibilities:
- Sets and monitors annual budget and sales targets.
- Provides leadership in entrepreneurial sales & marketing activities.
- Complies with all regional reporting requirements in the said timeframe.
- Representative of the hotels at road shows, trade shows, and management events.
- In conjunction with the Cluster Director of Revenue, determines and implements the balance of business mix into the hotel.
- Identifies and evaluates business trends/needs and uses this information to set and review departmental objectives.
- Ensures clear standard operating procedures are developed, communicated, updated and implemented to ensure compliance with ISO and quality.
- Reviews monthly all KPIs and the balanced score cards.
- Reviews and processes sales incentive plan for each sales manager.
- Establishes and maintains good guest relations with all clients and colleagues.
Cluster Director Sales and Marketing Qualifications:
- Only luxury hotel experience
- Degree in Hospitality Management preferred
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written
- Sales experience in corporate, MICE/group and leisure markets. Experience in corporate RFP
- 6 years and above in senior sales with at least 2 years in a leadership role
- Sales business development experience
- Strong charismatic leadership
Cluster Director Sales and Marketing Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Living allowance
- Medical for family
- Other perks for hotel executives