Hotel Director of Operations
Lexington, KY 40507 US
Looking for a people-oriented, driven person who is looking to join a growing company and expand their career. This position is for a single property and to support the General Manager while working as a team and remaining coachable.
Hotel Director of Operations Benefits
- Growing company with future opportunities
- Strong benefits package
- Generous bonus potential
- Opportunity to learn from the best
- Quality of Life
- Family culture
Hotel Director of Operations Qualifications
- Preferred experience with Marriott programs
- Knowledge of how to calculate cost per occupied room and occupany
- Able to read a Star report
- Guest first personality
- Able to hold a team accountable
- Driven to continue learning
Hotel Director of Operations Requirements
- At least 2 years in hotel leadership
- Flexible schedule
- Able to learn quickly while on the job
- Knowledge and a love for the Lexington area
- Drive to be the best
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity please reach out for an interview!
Recruiter Managing this Job
Pinnacle Billers Member
Deciding to join Goodwin Recruiting has been the best career decision I have ever made. I get the opportunity to help people while creating a better work life for them and myself. I feel I have the freedom to be the creator of my success and to be there for my family.
- Erin Alcorn joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2019.
- Erin grew up in Louisville, KY. She has always enjoyed playing sports and pursued her passion by playing college softball in Lexington. After graduating, Erin began her career in restaurants as a server, fell in love with the industry, and swiftly moved through the ranks to become a General Manager for 6 years. Hospitality has become a part of Erin, as she was in the casual dining industry for 15 years. She is grateful to continue her devotion to the industry through her opportunity with Goodwin Recruiting.
- Erin attended Transylvania University in Lexington, KY. She also completed Rapport Leadership International training in Las Vegas.
- Erin is 100% about family and friends! She has been with her husband for 12 years and has 3 children who motivate her to do her best each and every day.