Hotel Director of Sales
One of the Midwest' s Premier Hospitality Groups seeks an experienced Hotel Director of Sales for one of their top Full-Service properties on the border of Iowa and Illinois. We seek a dynamic and highly motivated individual with full-service Hotel Sales Manager experience. If you are looking for a new opportunity to join a great stable company with a great Culture and opportunities for growth, then please Apply today!
It requires a Candidate with a high level of professionalism, guest service/hospitality skills, strong multi-tasking capabilities, computer literacy and detail orientation. To be successful you must possess organizational and time management skills. This individual must possess strong communication skills - both written and orally. Required, will be the ability to demonstrate strong sales presentation skills, in individual or group settings, as well as exercising clear communication of guest' s needs to our operations departments. In addition, managing and maintaining an accurate and current data base will be a standard expectation of the position.
- Leads the sales department with goals and communication to effectively manage the business of the sales department.
- Assist in the coordination of marketing efforts to ensure exposure of brand is consistent and well represented.
- Work with the General Manager to establish a rate structure that will demonstrate the most profitability.
- Effectively communicate to all hotel departments the information necessary to successfully execute the client s needs.
- Monitor contractual agreements pertaining to room blocks, meeting space, food and beverage and special concessions.
- Solicits account leads from group meeting/event planners and decision makers for cultivation and development that fulfill sales goals of the position and the department.
- Assists General Manager in the development of annual sales plan and strategy to meet and goals.
- Assists the General Manager in managing and negotiating account details and contracts so that all pertinent aspects of solicitation and closing are complete and documented. Communicates and plans for operations departments participation in servicing accounts.
- Leads site inspections/tours with Guests, entertains and performs outside sales calls to develop leads.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key clients in order to produce group and/or convention business, to include room sales, food and beverage sales, catering/banquet services.
- Knowledge of RevCaster, Caterease, Micros, and Lodgical helpful
- Health & Dental
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Associate Discounts