Hotel Director of Sales and Marketing.
We are looking for a Director of Sales and Marketing to maximize customer satisfaction and the overall profitability of the hotel by directing the revenue generating activities in accordance with the Business Plan and Monthly Action Plan Calendar. This person will coordinate service activities related to the sales function in accordance with the standards of the hotel and brand as well as be responsible for revenue production for the hotel, meeting or exceeding planned revenue objectives for occupancy and average daily rate (ADR).
Director of Sales and Marketing Experience:
- Prior hotel experience is preferred
- Full-Service Hotel experience preferred
- Brand experience is preferred.
- Strong guest service skills required.
- Must have a valid driver' s license
Director of Sales and Marketing Responsibilities:
- Daily sales activity including prospecting, sales calls & face-to-face appointments.
- Must be the face of the hotel to the community. Attend local events, participate in local events, etc.
- Maximizing and enhancing room revenues to meet and exceed the hotel' s revenue and GOP objectives.
- Other responsibilities include building solid business relationships with local demand drivers, creating innovative means for attracting and retaining groups while maximizing profitability and generating revenue.
- Ability to prepare and analyze data figures and transcriptions prepared on and generated by computer.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Exceptional service skills, with strong ability to foster effective relationships with all levels of staff, management, and clientele