Hotel Front Office Manager Needed
Auburn, AL 36830
Front Office Manager Responsibilities
- Manage and support all aspects of the guest experience
- Drive revenue through knowledge of business metrics and how to teach them
- Manage the activity of engineering, front desk, housekeeping, and valet
- Tenured exposure to hotel environments and departmental functions - Opera PMS experience needed
- Guest-first mentality and ability to be flexible with schedule as it meets the needs of the business
- Record of successful progression through the ranks of hospitality
- Robust package, including bonus, health insurance, 401k with match, and short and long-term disability
- Opportunity to be a part of something unique
- Tremendous growth for the right leader with a quality company
REACH OUT TODAY. WE ARE PREPARING TO GROW!
I love the hospitality industry — it is all I have ever done. I have a passion for developing leaders in an industry that they love. There is nothing more exciting than leading a team in executing a great guest experience. The gratification of hospitality is immediate!
- Patrick joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2018.
- After college, (which had nothing to do with hospitality, BTW), Patrick found his love for the restaurant business. He worked his way into leadership at a very young age.
- Patrick’s 28 years in all aspects of hospitality has included time as a director of operations, executive chef, and food and beverage director. Patrick and his wife also owned a restaurant in Atlanta.
- Patrick is blessed with 2 wonderful children and a wife who never ran him off while he was running restaurants!
- Patrick loves being able to cultivate relationships with clients and candidates for the long term. He views his friends made within hospitality as friends for life. Patrick's career allows him time to give back, which is a priority for him and his family.
- This avid Auburn fan says, “WAR EAGLE!”