Hotel General Manager
Brunswick, ME 04011 US
Hotel General Manager needed. We are a New England-based company.
Hotel General Manager Requirements:
- Lead a team of passionate hospitality professionals who are keen and eager to learn and grow
- Motivate, coach, and mentor the team to strive to be their best
- Give our guests the most incredible stay they could have, living our vision
- Be operationally and technically savvy
- Understand " the financials" and how to manipulate those for optimum performance
- Learning and development for the team and across the hotel, with the paperwork that comes with that
- Be innovative - are there better, more efficient, streamlined processes we can implement?
- Maximize occupancy and REVPAR
- Run the day-to-day operations of Front Office
- Interact with the rest of the hotel for smooth communication
We offer Hotel General Managers:
- Competitive salary
- Growth opportunity
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Development Coach
Pinnacle Billers Gold Member
I enjoy recruiting because it allows me to stay in the industry I love, but out of operations. The feeling of finding someone their perfect position is just as exciting today as it was when I first started. It’s very gratifying.
- Joined Goodwin in May 2012.
- Training courses while managing hotels include:
- Vast I & Vast II
- Various Hilton and Marriott training, 2006-2011
- GM Leadership Training, 2010
- Value Added Sales Training, 2010
- Value Added Sales Training II, 2011
- Foundation of Leadership, 2011
- Heart-centered leadership, 2005
- Spent nearly ten years managing Hilton and Marriott properties.
- Nicole is a die-hard Patriots fan with a massive love of football season! She’s also a devoted animal lover who donates to local shelters and is involved in charity walks for the Manchester Animal Shelter and Diabetes Awareness.