Hotel General Manager
Cambria, CA 93428
Hotel General Manager Qualifications:
- GM or AGM of a full-service hotel for 2+ years
- Strong understanding of managing a team and developing their people
- Knowledge of P&L, scheduling, budgeting, and so forth
- Ability to be a hands-on manager while leading a team
- Excellent guest service skills
- Highly competitive base salary
- Bonus potential of up to 35%
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Opportunity to work for a growing company
- Beachside living
- Will assist in relocation - CA candidates preferred
I love being able to build the bridge between candidates and clients that are looking for one another. The hospitality industry has long been my passion; it’s amazing to be able to recruit for an industry I truly love!
- Andrea Pollack joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2015.
- Andrea attended Florida State University and received her Bachelor's degree from the University of Central Florida with a major in Public Relations/Advertising. She also double-minored in hospitality and sociology.
- After spending ten years in hospitality, Andrea took a recruiter role for IT and medical positions. She then decided it would be amazing to marry her love of hospitality to recruiting and found Goodwin Recruiting.
- Andrea is extremely passionate about traveling and seeking the next worldly adventure. According to Andrea, “The world is a big place with so many nooks and crannies to be discovered – the next journey is always waiting!”