Hotel General Manager
Hotel GM Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all daily operations.
- Ensure all employees follow brand standards.
- Ensure all revenue management practices are reviewed and followed.
- Rooms Division- front office focus
- Brand quality scores and initiatives, train and development
- Develop and maintain team culture, engagement, and accountability.
- 2-3 years management experience.
- Hotel Front Office, Housekeeping or other hotel experience.
- Good leadership skills / Good communication skills.
- Good Team Player, flexible, coachable.
- Brand experience is a plus.
Hotel GM Benefits
- Salary Range from 45k to 55k
- Performance compensation Plan
- Health plan
- Vacation, sick, paid holiday