Hotel General Manager
Hotel General Manager Responsibilities:
- Identify property needs and execute a plan to address those needs
- Prepare operational budgets
- Forecast revenue based on market segments
- Create an excellent guest experience
- Handle overall operations of hotel including but not limited to front office, sales, food & beverage, housekeeping, and engineering
- Overall GM Experience of 5-7 Years
- Strong Select service background
- Need to be able to analyze a P&L to ensure cost controls
- M3 system a plus
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication - bi-lingual a nice to have!
- Competitive Pay ($60 - 65K) plus 25% bonus
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Quality of Life.