Hotel General Manager
Mount Arlington, NJ 07856
We are looking for an experienced Hotel General Manager to join our growing portfolio! We have limited-service concepts and need a GM who will run a top-notch operation and also be willing to get out and drive sales in your market. Bonus potential is readily available above the salary range posted, and dedicated operators can easily make 10% more.
- Excellent quality of life - 5-day work week, 50+/- hours
- Growing company with upward mobility
- Competitive salary, bonus, and benefits
- Achievable sales and operational efficiency goals
- Must have Marriott experience and preferably high-level
- We have a strong F&B component, so meeting and wedding experience is required
If you have at least 3 years as a GM in a similar operation in limited-service hotel brands, we want to talk to you today! Please apply with a current resume that includes your contact information.
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I have a passion for service. Always have. As an operator for 20+ years in the hospitality industry, I’ve learned that service must be part of your DNA to be successful. I take that same approach to recruiting. I treat my candidates as if we’re on the same team striving to achieve a common goal. For my Clients, they will never receive a candidate from me that I wouldn’t hire for my own restaurant.
- Josh Pace joined Goodwin Recruiting in October 2012.
- Josh grew up living in several parts of the country as a military kid but spent most of his time in the Southeast and Midwest.
- He graduated from Florida State University’s Hospitality Program.
- Josh worked in private clubs, hotels, resorts, and fine dining restaurants under such brands as ClubCorp, Marriott, and Shula’s Steak Houses, with some additional experience with independents and as an owner.
- Most of Josh’s free time is spent outdoors as an avid sportsman and golfer. He also has a passion for music and has played in several bands over the years, off and on.