Hotel General Manager
Rogers, AR 72756
Ideal candidates come from critically-acclaimed, established brands.
Hotel General Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead and mentor all management team members
- Implement training and development
- Financial forecasting and budgeting, increasing market share
- Vendor management
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
Hotel General Manager Qualifications:
- Experience in managing revenue
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong financial acumen
- Analytical and strategic solution-finder
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly Competitive Base Salary
- Medical and Dental
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Coach
- Michael Forgione joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2018. Michael was born in New Jersey and "ran away" to Florida when he was 18.
- Michael’s experience includes: Chef, wine sales, Sommelier, ultra-fine dining, and being a Food and Beverage Director of the 2nd largest private club in Florida.
- Michael played a lot of sports growing up but now enjoys cycling the best. He sometimes participates in cycle racing.
- Michael earned his degree from Lynn University in Hotel and Restaurant Management.
- Michael’s “Cool Industry Experiences” include:
- Discussing wine pairings on the news.
- Michael ran the "After Tour de France" party in France.
- His services were “auctioned off” for $65K to create a dinner for 12 people.
- Michael is Court Masters Sommeliers and WSET Certified.
- He has recruited staff from all around the world.