Hotel Sales Manager
Columbus, OH HASH(0x47d7290)
Hotel Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Take a leading role in Revenue Management
- Maintain, nurture and build existing accounts and increase their productivity.
- Find new accounts that make us the market leader in Rate and Occupancy
- Exceed Rate, Occupancy and Revenue goals for the property
- Handle all administrative duties and follow brand standards.
- 2-4 years of previous experience in Hotel Management, preferably at a branded property.
- Significant Experience in all facets of sales
- Familiarity with sales automation software
- Knowledge of the market and the ability to use existing tools to discover new business
- Strong leadership qualities
- Competitive starting salary.
- Attainable bonus.
- Paid time off.
- Medical Insurance, dental, vision
- Good QOL; Good opportunity for growth.