Hotel Sales Manager
Denver, CO 80249
We are looking for a Hotel Sales Manager to maximize customer satisfaction and the overall profitability of our client's hotel. Are you ready to join a growing nationwide Hotel group? If so, please send us your information!
Hotel Sales Manager Experience:
- A proven track record of building professional relationships that resulted in company growth
- An existing client list is highly preferred
- Large-scale sales is preferred
- Strong client management skills required
Hotel Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Daily sales activity, including prospecting, sales calls, & face-to-face appointments
- Must be the face of the hotel to the community
- Other responsibilities include building solid business relationships with local groups as well as travelers
- Ability to prepare and analyze data
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Exceptional service skills, with strong ability to foster effective relationships with all levels of staff, management, and clientele
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Coach
- Stephanie Logan joined Goodwin in August of 2017 for the chance to combine her love of hospitality and of helping people find the next step in their career.
- After growing up in Malaysia and France, Stephanie moved to the US where she started her career in hospitality by accident but never looked back. Coming from a family of French hoteliers and having spent her childhood hearing the stories of what it was like growing up in the family hotel, it probably should not have been a surprise.
- Having spent 14 years in operations, Stephanie mainly worked for independents where she loved the challenge of making each guest’s day brighter through the team’s interaction with them. She understood that every experience had a strong impact on the business. The ability to make a difference is why recruiting became a passion, helping not only candidates who are looking for their dream job; but also, companies in finding the right leaders to add to their teams.
- The travel bug bit Stephanie very young and her travel bucket list is endless. She has a passion for discovering new places, cultures, and cuisines. Stephanie and her husband, Jonathon, are die-hard Astros fans and have not missed Opening Day in nearly 15 years. They currently live in Colorado where they spend as much time possible outdoors.