Hotel Sales Manager
Grand Rapids, MI 49512
Hotel Sales Manager
Hotel Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Generate revenue for the hotel.
- Follow revenue management procedures.
- Book group Business and maintain regular accounts.
- Generate new accounts through inside and outside sales.
- Promote the hotel through social media and network marketing.
- Follow all brand sales initiatives.
- Some Brand experience required.
- 1+ years of hotel sales experience.
- 1+ years of hotel supervisory experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Valid drivers license and Transportation to visit clients.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Competitive base salary of $35,000 to $40,000.
- Full health insurance package.
- Performance compensation.
Recruiting is awesome! It enables me to stay close to the hospitality business (which I love), serving both my guests and clients. I enjoy that wonderful feeling of knowing you have provided excellent, above-and-beyond service.
- Larry Chesner joined Goodwin Recruiting in March of 2017. He grew up in New Jersey as a latch-key kid with two working parents and thus learned to cook at an early age.
- Larry went on to attend Johnson and Wales College in Providence, RI. He earned an Associate’s degree in Culinary Arts and a Bachelor’s degree of Science in Food Service Administration.
- Much of Larry’s career was with Interstate Hotels, where he started in F&B, then migrated to rooms operations and General Manager. He helped open several properties during his tenure and worked in Boston, MA; Providence, RI; Corpus Christi, TX; Cincinnati, OH; Philadelphia, PA and Grand Rapids, MI. This included several brands like Marriott, Hilton, Holiday Inn, Wyndham, and independents. Larry also worked for Wyndham Corporation, Lane Hospitality, and National Hospitality Services as an Operations Manager and General Manager.
- Larry has been married for 23 years to Cherie. They have two daughters, Sam (19) and Sarah (15). Larry is a classic foodie; he loves to cook, drink, and learn about food and wine. He enjoys the outdoors, fishing, (crabbing when he gets back to NJ for visits), hiking, and camping. Larry’s favorite nonprofit is “Give Kids the World.”