Oak Brook, IL 60523
Ability to lead with a positive attitude and attention to detail
Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
Ability to handle and keep track of multiple projects simultaneously
Effectively and clearly communicate the wants, needs, concerns, and ideas of the Executive Team
Problem-solve and react to change productively and professionally
Flexible work hours to include weekend and holidays in order to meet the demands of a 24-hour operation
Professionally represent the company at all times
Housekeeping Director - Experience and Knowledge Required
Bachelor s degree Hospitality or Business Administration preferred
At least 5 years of management experience
A minimum of 2 years of current experience in hospitality services and/or restaurant industry at a property with equal to or higher sales volume
Knowledge of JCAHO, OBRA, OSHA, LSC, IDPH, and HFS regulations relevant to housekeeping, laundry, and employment
Proficient in all Microsoft Suites and Google Mail via Windows and Apple software/equipment
Must be able to lift, push, pull, and move equipment and supplies in excess of fifty (50) pounds as required
It’s exciting to see people getting jobs, companies hiring, and knowing I’ve helped both sides find what they seek. Knowing that I've helped change someone’s life for the better is a fantastic feeling, and the satisfaction I get from this doesn’t get much better.
- Nino Divanovic joined the Goodwin Recruiting Team in March 2017.
- Nino firmly believes his grandma, who raised him, was the best chef in the world. "I’m not biased and not exaggerating at all:),” says Nino.
- Nino studied Electrical Engineering and out of a great passion for great food, he then attended Culinary School.
- Nino has worked almost every position in restaurants. Most of his career he was a Regional Manager. Nino started at Giordano’s, Chicago’s famous pizza restaurant chain, and left to join the Fontana Restaurant Group, where he was a part owner for over six years before it was sold. He then joined Maggiano’s Little Italy.
- Nino enjoys nothing better than watching football with his son and cooking great dinners for him and his beautiful wife, Melissa. He loves opening a good bottle of wine, having a taste, and then planning what to cook for dinner that would perfectly match that wine.