Human Resource Manager
Human Resources Manager Responsibilities
- Overall management of the Human Resources department.
- Analyze training needs and design manager/Team Member development.
- Perform staffing duties including assisting with disputes, terminations, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Schedule hotel property visits to build effective and trusting relationships with Team members while observing processes and behaviors; recommending changes through the appropriate channels.
- Oversee the payroll process, including the training of new managers on the payroll system.
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization' s personnel policies and practices
- Conduct Team Member onboarding programs
- Oversee Manager-in-Training Program
- Maintain legal compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment matters
Human Resources Manager Qualifications
- Requires a minimum formal education of a bachelor s degree, certificate, or equivalent related experience.
- 1-3 years of Human Resource Management experience preferred.
- 1-3 years of Hospitality Management experience a plus.
- Good Communication skills, self-motivation, patience, practicality/rationality.
- Good leadership skills.
- Excellent driving record.
Human Resources Manager Benefits
- Base salary between 50k and 60K.
- Paid time off.
- Generous Health Insurance package and coverage.
- Travel reimbursement and travel discounts.
- Great opportunity for growth.