Human Resources Director
Newell, NC 28126
Full-service, well-known, high-end hotel property is looking for a dynamic Human Resources Director to join our team. Are you looking for an opportunity where you will not be behind your desk all day and enjoy engaging with the staff in their work environment? If so, this position is for you.
Human Resources Director Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience as an HRD in a hotel environment
- Looking for a dynamic leader that will engage with the staff every day
- Must have strong organizational, administrative, and leadership skills
- Professional demeanor - this candidate will continue to set the tone for the property
- Strong Sense of Culture - this client prides itself on the sense of family culture that currently exists
- Responsible for employee engagement and will work to improve retention
- Provides Support - will support leadership and employees daily to improve performance
- Knowledge of Current Laws - Stay up to date on all laws and mandates and implement them throughout the property successfully. Ensure compliance specific to employment law, EEOC, FMLA, CFRA, SDI, Workers Compensation, and the company's handbook.
- A competitive salary of $85K-$90K
- Competitive benefits package
- Potential for bonus and profit sharing