Human Resources Manager
Manchester, VT 05254 US
We are adding a Human Resources Manager to our team. Our traditions and culture speak for themselves, located in one of America' s most beautiful, desirable destinations, and backed by the strength of our world-class brand...So what are you waiting for?
Apply now to join our team!
Human Resources Manager Duties Include:
- Dedication to excellence, with a passion to serve
- Strong leadership that sets the example, takes initiative each and every day
- Support property leadership in all aspects of personnel development & management
- Champion all employees, leading recognition and engagement efforts
Human Resources Manager Requirements Include:
- 2+ years in a comparable environment is preferred
- PHR preferred
- A bachelor' s degree in an HR or Hotel Management-related field is preferred
- An outgoing, people-focused style, with strong office management skills
- Strong leadership, personnel management, and interpersonal skills
Human Resources Manager Benefits Include:
- Competitive base salary in the $60k range
- Strong performance bonus target
- World-class benefits program including:
- Healthcare, PTO, phone stipend, retirement, and much more
- Incredible advancement opportunities within our elite global organization
Recruiter Managing this Job
Problem solver, people lover. Big questions, big ideas, and a big heart. Loyal, tireless, and creative. Paul has always believed in starting with why...and why not?
Paul Duke joined the Goodwin Recruiting team in February 2020. He specializes in recruiting for casual dining, upscale casual, and fine dining concepts, as well as beverage specialist roles.
Paul has led corporate and independent restaurants, both big and small, all around the Southeast. His greatest fulfillment and successes have always been making work and life better for the people around him.
Paul has been married to his wife, Amy, for almost two decades, and they have two children, Eleanor and William.