Hybrid Analog Electronics Hardware Engineer
Pasco, WA 99301 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE
If you are a Hybrid Electronics Hardware Engineer with Medical Device experience looking to work with an established company that treats its employees with respect and offers work-life balance this could be the role for you. Relocation package available to Washington state.
Hybrid Electronics Hardware Engineer Benefits:
- Salary $100K-$130K
- 100% Employer paid health benefits
- AD&D, and life insurance
- 5 Weeks PTO
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with employer match
- Quarterly discretionary bonuses
- On-site exercise facility, locker rooms, and basketball court
- Free healthy snacks
- Membership in a local health club
- Education Reimbursement
- Work from home Wednesdays
- Relocation assistance to Kennewick, WA
Hybrid Electronics Hardware Engineer Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Design and support electronic medical diagnostic equipment
- 2 years of experience, including design, verification, testing, and documentation of analog and digital
- Expertise in analog and digital design. Experience designing measurement equipment or other noise-sensitive hardware is a plus
- Bachelor s degree in Engineering or a related field required
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Development Coach
Jackie Curtsinger joined Goodwin Recruiting in January of 2021. She has a passion for hiring and mentoring diverse talent. Jackie aims to create synergistic placements that allow candidates to grow and companies to achieve their highest goals.
Jackie started her career in the manufacturing sector as a production supervisor. Jackie has spent most of her career as a manager for a Fortune 100 company, working in supply chain logistics and eCommerce functions. During her time there, she worked with corporate leaders to overhaul the company's attendance policies and bonus structure. Jackie was also selected to give presentations for company-wide diversity and inclusion initiatives and women in leadership training.
During Jackie's downtime, she enjoys spending time with her husband, two sons, and her dog, hiking trails or kayaking. Her other hobbies include coding mobile apps, four-wheeling, and snowboarding.