Hybrid Project Engineer - Transportation
Bellevue, WA 98006 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE
Splendid Project Engineer' s role in the Puget Sound region of Washington State. You will work on stormwater systems, roadways, and bridges for various public agencies. Don' t wait, Shore up your future and apply today!
Hybrid Project Engineer Benefits:
- Employer-paid Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance for the employee
- Retirement program with a 3% company match
- Annual bonus program based on performance
- Semi Remote work schedule - in office 1-2 days per week
- Paid for all hours worked
Hybrid Project Engineer Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- 5+ years within the civil engineering field that included; independent engineering design, plan layout and preparation, written specifications, developing cost estimates, assembling contract documents, and other related municipal engineering processes;
- Professional Engineer licensure from Washington State or the ability to obtain Washington State licensure within 12 months of employment
- Performs independent design services related to roadway and site layout, grading, drainage, utilities, and erosion control in conformance with local, state, and federal regulations
- Prepares construction plans using AutoCAD/Civil 3D
- Ability to work onsite 1-2 days per week.
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Development Coach
Jackie Curtsinger joined Goodwin Recruiting in January of 2021. She has a passion for hiring and mentoring diverse talent. Jackie aims to create synergistic placements that allow candidates to grow and companies to achieve their highest goals.
Jackie started her career in the manufacturing sector as a production supervisor. Jackie has spent most of her career as a manager for a Fortune 100 company, working in supply chain logistics and eCommerce functions. During her time there, she worked with corporate leaders to overhaul the company's attendance policies and bonus structure. Jackie was also selected to give presentations for company-wide diversity and inclusion initiatives and women in leadership training.
During Jackie's downtime, she enjoys spending time with her husband, two sons, and her dog, hiking trails or kayaking. Her other hobbies include coding mobile apps, four-wheeling, and snowboarding.