Hybrid Senior Civil Engineer
Bellevue, WA 98006 US
Apply today for this amazing Hybrid Senior Civil Engineer role with a growing company in the Puget Sound region. You will work on bridges, transportation planning, and drainage systems while supervising and mentoring other engineers.
Hybrid Senior Civil Engineer Benefits:
- Paid for all hours worked
- Remote work environment 3-4 days per week
- Retirement program with a 3% company match
- Annual Bonus
- Relocation assistance
Hybrid Senior Civil Engineer Responsibilities & Requirements:
- 10+ years in transportation Civil Engineering of increasing responsibility that includes design, plan preparation, written specifications, developing cost estimates, and assembling contract documents for transportation-related projects.
- Washington State Professional Engineer (PE) registration is required.
- Transportation structural software like SAP, CSI, LPILE, etc
- Performs project management and independent design of transportation structural projects.
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Development Coach
Jackie Curtsinger joined Goodwin Recruiting in January of 2021. She has a passion for hiring and mentoring diverse talent. Jackie aims to create synergistic placements that allow candidates to grow and companies to achieve their highest goals.
Jackie started her career in the manufacturing sector as a production supervisor. Jackie has spent most of her career as a manager for a Fortune 100 company, working in supply chain logistics and eCommerce functions. During her time there, she worked with corporate leaders to overhaul the company's attendance policies and bonus structure. Jackie was also selected to give presentations for company-wide diversity and inclusion initiatives and women in leadership training.
During Jackie's downtime, she enjoys spending time with her husband, two sons, and her dog, hiking trails or kayaking. Her other hobbies include coding mobile apps, four-wheeling, and snowboarding.