Hydraulic Machine Builder
Spokane, WA 99212 US
Seeking a Hydraulic Machine Builder ready to join a dynamic team and work on cutting-edge automation machinery.
Hydraulic Machine Builder Benefits:
- Starting compensation of $18-$25 per hour
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, and disability insurance
- 401K plan with employer match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Bonus program
- Advancement opportunities
Hydraulic Machine Builder Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Perform advanced troubleshooting on hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Assist Field Service and Engineering with manufacturing issues, installations, design solutions, and high-level machine operation
- Manage multiple assignments across various product lines
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Development Coach
Jackie Curtsinger joined Goodwin Recruiting in January of 2021. She has a passion for hiring and mentoring diverse talent. Jackie aims to create synergistic placements that allow candidates to grow and companies to achieve their highest goals.
Jackie started her career in the manufacturing sector as a production supervisor. Jackie has spent most of her career as a manager for a Fortune 100 company, working in supply chain logistics and eCommerce functions. During her time there, she worked with corporate leaders to overhaul the company's attendance policies and bonus structure. Jackie was also selected to give presentations for company-wide diversity and inclusion initiatives and women in leadership training.
During Jackie's downtime, she enjoys spending time with her husband, two sons, and her dog, hiking trails or kayaking. Her other hobbies include coding mobile apps, four-wheeling, and snowboarding.