Garner, NC 27529
We are currently searching for a Hydraulics/Drainage Engineer for an established growing company in Raleigh, NC. The ideal candidate for the Hydraulic/Drainage Engineer must exhibit a professional attitude, visionary thinking, innovative ideas, and analytical problem solving, with a degree in Civil Engineering, PE and experience working on NCDOT projects is a plus.
Hydraulics/Drainage Engineer Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include preparing preliminary and final roadway drainage designs for state and municipal transportation projects
- Preparing bridge and culvert hydraulic reports/designs for both FEMA-regulated and non-regulated streams
- Managing projects as necessary
- Bachelor s degree in Civil Engineering
- P.E. license in North Carolina is a plus
- 3 to 5 years or more of experience in Hydraulic Design
- Experience working on NCDOT projects is a plus
- MicroStation, Geopak drainage HEC-RAS, and/or Flowmaster software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Base salary of $60K - $80K, based on experience
- Yearly Bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
I enjoy helping others find new opportunities!
- David Harris joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- He grew up in Raleigh, NC.
- David attended NC State, where he became HR Generalist certified.
- He has 10 years of recruiting experience in the areas of Operations, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- In his spare time, David enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, and exercising.