In-Home Elder Care Manager - Case Management
Bethesda, MD 20817 US
Our growing presence in Bethesda has us seeking our next In-Home Elder Care Manager to join our growing team of passionate coordinators helping seniors age in place with everything they could possibly need brought right to them every day. Do you have a knack for being a go-getter? Do you have a fondness for seniors and feel rewarded by helping them? If so, this might very well be the career move for you!
Elder Care Manager Responsibilities:
- Meet clients where they are to coordinate their care needs
- Advocate on the client' s behalf with facilities, physicians and family members
- Attend appointments, schedule meetings and manage care plans for clients
- Coordinate and Collaborate with team members to find support and ensure excellence in client service
Elder Care Manager Qualifications:
- Experience and passion for working with senior citizens and/or disabled adults
- Knowledge of aging, disease processes and safety concerns in terms of mobility and transportation
- Knowledge and experience with different forms of dementia and the challenges associated
- Master' s Degree in health-related field or Licensed OT, or Bachelor' s + 4 years exper. In Gerontology (AL, MC, CCRC & SNF)
- Must have current vaccination record and reliable transportation
Elder Care Manager Benefits:
- Competitive Salary & EXCELLENT Benefits Package
- 401K with Matching
- PTO/Paid Holidays and Sick Days
- Collaborative Team Culture with Comprehensive Training and Support!
Recruiter Managing this Job
Pinnacle Billers Member
I believe the heart and soul of every senior living community lives within the people who come there every day to serve. Those people need to be THE BEST, and now I get to have a hand in that.
- Since joining Goodwin Recruiting in May 2020, Sari gets to direct her passion for the health and happiness of our elder population to help match great talent with the great communities where they live.
- Sari has 16 years of geriatric care, home health, hospice, personal care, facility administration, and senior living sales and marketing under her belt. She is also a licensed PAS Healthcare Administrator in the State of Texas.
- Sari has been a Home Health & Hospice Community Care Manager for Encompass Home Health. She has also been a Branch Administrator for Caring Senior Service and a Sales & Marketing Director for Brookdale Senior Living and 12 Oaks Senior Living.
- A native Houstonian, Sari is a married mother of 3 grown children who are all successful, married, and have families of their own. Having come from a long line of Texas ranchers, Sari naturally loves living in the country and hobby farming at her home. In her spare time, her favorite things to do are gardening, tending to her goats and chickens, and sitting on the porch with her husband.️