Eaton Rapids, MI 48827
We are searching for an Industrial Engineer for a well-established growing company! The ideal candidate for the Industrial Engineer will be responsible to provide statistical studies regarding work measurement methods with respect to production standards as well as the implementation of new or improved manufacturing processes and methods.
Industrial Engineer Responsibilities:
- Ability to analyze existing operating methods and initiate and develop new methods to improve cost and quality
- Ability to problem solve efforts and improve quality and eliminate waste throughout the manufacturing areas
- Incorporate root cause analysis and verify that corrective action and implemented
- Ability to work with managers, engineering, and production to drive and promote understanding of PCDA and 5S
- Assist manufacturing engineers in developing processes and the procurement of equipment, tooling, and fixtures
- Study operations sequence, material flow, functional statements, organization charts, and project information
- A minimum of 2 years manufacturing experience, automotive preferred
- Bachelors Degree in Industrial Engineering or a minimum of 8 years work experience as an Industrial Engineer
- Masters Degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering or MBA preferred
- Time/priority management skills for managing multiple projects
- Base salary of $50K - $70K, based on experience
- Yearly Bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
I enjoy helping others find new opportunities!
- David Harris joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- He grew up in Raleigh, NC.
- David attended NC State, where he became HR Generalist certified.
- He has 10 years of recruiting experience in the areas of Operations, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- In his spare time, David enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, and exercising.