Spokane, WA 99212 US
If you are a painter who enjoys variety in your day, this industrial painting position offering both shop and field projects could be for you.
Industrial Painter Benefits:
- $16-$24 per hour
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision,
- Life insurance, and disability insurance
- 401K plan with employer match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Bonus program
- Advancement opportunities
Industrial Painter Requirements and Responsibilities:
- 5+ years of applying undercoat sealer and finishing coats of paint in a professional setting.
- Use automatic and bench-style power sandblasters, portable and stand abrasive belt grinders, portable disc grinders, and buffing wheels to remove existing rust and slag, snag, grind, and polish parts, and perform clean, prep, and finish coating process utilizing coating tank.
- Proficiency with surface filler materials, sandpaper, various types of hand grinders, wire brushes, files, and sandpaper to build up, smooth, and remove scale and burrs from part surfaces.
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Development Coach
Jackie Curtsinger joined Goodwin Recruiting in January of 2021. She has a passion for hiring and mentoring diverse talent. Jackie aims to create synergistic placements that allow candidates to grow and companies to achieve their highest goals.
Jackie started her career in the manufacturing sector as a production supervisor. Jackie has spent most of her career as a manager for a Fortune 100 company, working in supply chain logistics and eCommerce functions. During her time there, she worked with corporate leaders to overhaul the company's attendance policies and bonus structure. Jackie was also selected to give presentations for company-wide diversity and inclusion initiatives and women in leadership training.
During Jackie's downtime, she enjoys spending time with her husband, two sons, and her dog, hiking trails or kayaking. Her other hobbies include coding mobile apps, four-wheeling, and snowboarding.