Interviewing now for a Restaurant Assistant Manager (Full Service)
Baytown, TX 77520
Position Requirements for Restaurant Assistant Manager (Full Service)
Must have a minimum of 2 to 3 years' experience in a full-service restaurant
Ability to perform at high volume
Open schedule - nights and weekends are required
Hands-on, team-focused leaders should apply
Benefits & Growth Details for Restaurant Assistant Manager (Full Service)
Great profit sharing bonus plan - may be up to 30% of base salary
Health / Dental / Vision insurance
5-day work week
I grew up in the Hospitality Industry and have always had a true passion for it. It’s a great feeling to do what you truly love while helping candidates and clients reach their goals.
- Amish Patel joined Goodwin Recruiting in January 2018.
- He grew up in Southern California and has also lived in South Florida and Austin, Texas, where he currently resides. He was in the restaurant business for 18 years prior to joining Goodwin Recruiting.
- Amish graduated with a Bachelor’s in Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance from California State University, Fullerton.
- After graduating from college, Amish worked in the finance industry for two years before opening his first business. He successfully grew his business from one unit to six in four short years and then took his experience to help grow another Franchise Group in Florida and across the country. Amish has been able to take his experience from operations to help find the right talent for hospitality clients throughout the country.
- Amish loves spending time with his wife and two boys along with traveling across the country and abroad.