Kitchen Manager - Bilingual Preferred
San Rafael, CA 94901
Kitchen Manager Qualities:
-Possess strong leadership qualities
-Thrive in a fast-paced setting
-Commitment to quality
-Bilingual - Spanish/English Preferred
Kitchen Manager Requirements
-2 years' experience in a high-volume, $7 million+ setting
-Manage line cooks and sous chefs
-Perform ordering, scheduling, and manage food and labor cost
-Ensure the highest quality of food
Restaurant Kitchen Manager Benefits:
-Competitive Base Salary between $65K-$70K
-Health, Dental, and Vision
It’s the best feeling in the world when you’re able to connect a client and a candidate, and both parties are super excited because it’s a great match.
- Julia Shaffer joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2018.
- She is from Mississippi and has lived in San Diego the last 12 years. She started in restaurants at age 15.
- Julia graduated from Louisiana State University.
- She spent the breadth of her professional career at Stone Brewing, a unique 60,000 square foot restaurant that did 1,200 covers on average.
- Julia has a great love for her husband, two kids, and visiting foreign countries.