Kitchen Manager - Casual Restaurant
Paso Robles, CA 93446
Kitchen Manager Requirements:
- Experience managing all back-of-the-house operations and employees with volume experience of at least $2.5M
- High food quality, consistency, and customer satisfaction
- Kitchen employee hiring, training, scheduling, and ongoing development
- Kitchen financial management
- Inventory control, supplies, equipment, safety, and sanitation
- Culinary School diploma
- A blend of independent and corporate experience is preferred
- 5 years' of kitchen experience, 2 of which are in kitchen management
- Base salary of $65,000 to $75,000, depending on experience and abilities
- Quarterly bonus
- 100% of premiums for employee's medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 13 days per year accrued PTO
- Accrued sick leave
- 401(k) retirement plan including company-paid profit sharing and matching contributions
- 8 paid holidays per year
- Opportunity for development
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I love recruiting because I get to help others achieve their goals, and I find that very rewarding.
- Jim Newcomb joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2013.
- Jim is a second-generation Southern California native. His family are horse people and chose a path that lead to hospitality.
- Jim studied Architecture and Communications.
- Jim owned an inn and vacation rental business and art gallery. He ran all three from the gallery in a small mountain town in Southern California.
- Jim is very active with Non-profit Arts Organizations.
- In his free time, Jim enjoys working on new projects and being creative – usually work-related. He has published an e-book called, “Ending the Job Search” that he shares with both candidates and as a LinkedIn Advisor. It’s a compilation of tips and advice from a recruiter’s perspective.
- In his private life, Jim’s spouse and four dogs keep him very active. The dogs eat a raw diet that they prepare themselves. They go on extensive hikes every day and enjoy traveling.