Kitchen Manager - Indian-American Fusion in a Fast Casual Setting
Decatur, GA 30030
We are a growing Atlanta Area Fast Casual Indian-American Fusion restaurant company that is expanding. We are looking for a Kitchen Manager who wants to get in on the ground floor and grow with us. We need someone with Kitchen Manager NSO experience. You must be comfortable managing a multi-cultural team, some of whom will be Spanish-speaking.
Kitchen Manager Requirements:
- The primary goal of the position is to ensure the quality and consistency of the food while executing the brand vision
- Team scheduling, supervision, and ongoing culinary training and development
- Roll out menu and recipe changes
- Train both front and back of the house on menu items
- Equipment maintenance
- Kitchen safety and health compliance, audits, and inspections
- At least 2 years in a kitchen leadership role as a Sous Chef or Kitchen Manager
- 5 years of industry experience
- Familiarity with a wide range of cuisines, ingredients, and cooking styles - Indian-American Fusion is a plus
- Must work well within a growing company and be able to provide helpful insight into creating new structures and systems as we continue to expand
- Experience adhering to food cost and labor cost goals in a high-volume environment
- Strong communication skills in both English and Spanish
- Tech savvy with experience using Google Drive and Microsoft Office
- ServSafe Manager
- Culinary education and/or comparable mentorship
- Authorized to work permanent, full-time in the U.S.
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing company with big plans
- Compensation of $45,000 to $50,000, depending on background and experience
- Bonus, health benefits, 2 weeks paid time off
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I love recruiting because I get to help others achieve their goals, and I find that very rewarding.
- Jim Newcomb joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2013.
- Jim is a second-generation Southern California native. His family are horse people and chose a path that lead to hospitality.
- Jim studied Architecture and Communications.
- Jim owned an inn and vacation rental business and art gallery. He ran all three from the gallery in a small mountain town in Southern California.
- Jim is very active with Non-profit Arts Organizations.
- In his free time, Jim enjoys working on new projects and being creative – usually work-related. He has published an e-book called, “Ending the Job Search” that he shares with both candidates and as a LinkedIn Advisor. It’s a compilation of tips and advice from a recruiter’s perspective.
- In his private life, Jim’s spouse and four dogs keep him very active. The dogs eat a raw diet that they prepare themselves. They go on extensive hikes every day and enjoy traveling.