Kitchen Manager/Assistant Manager
Washington, DC 20036
Kitchen Manager/Assistant Manager Job Requirements:
- Deliver an exceptional, polished Guest experience to each and every Guest
- A consistent focus on the team and creating a fun environment to excel in
- Daily coaching of team members, providing feedback and support on every shift
- Drive Sales Growth through operational excellence and continual training of Team Members
- Quality of Operations and Food Excellence through adherence to company standards
Kitchen Manager/Assistant Manager Job Qualifications:
- Must possess the ability to lead a fast-paced restaurant environment
- The ability to work hand in hand with two Corporate Chefs
- 2+ years in Full-Service Dining - this is a fun, polished, ultimate neighborhood restaurant concept
- The ability to execute Menu Costing, Team Member Scheduling, and Ordering/Inventory
- A clear understanding of Human Resources and Staffing
Kitchen Manager/Assistant Manager Manager Benefits:
- Strong, Competitive Salary
- Attainable Bonus Program
- Health Benefits and PTO
- 401k and Short Term Life Insurance
- Company Meal Policy
Recruiter Managing this Job
You were born with the ability to change someone’s life -- don’t ever waste it.
- Tony Pizzola joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2019.
- Tony is a native Washingtonian and is fortunate to this day to be surrounded by many family and friends. He fell in love with the hospitality industry as a teenager. His first job was washing dishes at Uncle Tony’s Bar and Grill. His family also holds the distinct honor of being the first franchisee of the legendary Pizzeria Uno’s Deep-Dish Pizza Restaurant in Georgetown, DC.
- Tony has had the good fortune of spending the last twenty-five years working in most of, if not all aspects of the hospitality industry (The Halal Guys, &Pizza, Chipotle, La Prima Food Group, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, and Lawsons Catering). Tony always finds time to give back and mentor kids & young adults, while coaching baseball and football.
- Tony is blessed with his lovely wife Kristin, three pretty cool kids, and their dog, Scarlet. His oldest son attends the University of Maryland and coaches baseball at the high school level. His second son, Matty, plays football for Ithaca College, and his daughter, Alex, plays Club Lacrosse for James Madison University. Tony’s weekends are full of family, friends, tailgating, and endless storytelling!