Bozeman, MT 59715
Kitchen Manager/Chef Job Requirements:
- Strong background in working in a Scratch Kitchen and leading a team of more than 20 employees
- Supporting Recruitment and Retention of team members by creating a Culture focused on its people as the #1 asset
- Training and Development procedures as the primary key to success and future growth
- Daily Supervision of the hourly team members, providing feedback and support in a timely manner
- Strong lens around "the Perfect Plate" for each and every guest
- Quality of Operations through adherence to company standards and team member accountability
- Must be open to working shifts in all areas of responsibility, including the Front of the House
- Servant Leadership Style and Passion for People
- 2+ years in a leadership role as a Manager, Assistant General Manager, or General Manager
- Polished casual, upscale, or fine dining experience (preferred)
- Preference of no more than 2 jobs in 5 years
- Experience Managing a P&L, scheduling, and ordering/inventory
- Enjoys hands-on leadership in a scratch kitchen
- Strong Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Senior Recruiter & Development Coordinator
I love what I do because, after 40 years in the Hospitality industry operations side, I still get to impact people’s lives in a positive way which is why I stayed in the industry for as long as I did.
- Gary Rumpp joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- Gary grew up in Sun Valley, Idaho and entered the restaurant business when he was 14. Over the course of his career, he owned eight restaurants that he ran for more than 15 years. He also has a strong corporate company background.
- Gary received his Bachelor of Science (BS) in Hotel/Restaurant Management from the University of Hawaii (Where he might have learned how to surf as well!).
- Gary has a background of private restaurant ownership as well as working for some of the best companies in our industry such as The Chart House, TGI Friday’s, Outback Steakhouse, and Marriott Hotels. Gary was a Director of Operations level leader for more than 20 years.
- Gary’s life focuses on his wife (Jacki) of 30 years, his three daughters, and now a new granddaughter. He lives on a ranch in Nashville, TN where he rides his horses and maintains the property, which is his second full-time job!