Blue Bell, PA 19422
Do you like Craft Beer, New American pub food, and Philly Sports? Do you want to work in an atmosphere you would be glad to call "home?" If so, then we have the Restaurant Manager position and company for you!
We are a long-standing and reputable restaurant group in the Philly and NJ markets with much success under our belt - we open new locations every year!
We would love a vibrant restaurant manager looking for new opportunities to grow and teach!
Kitchen Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Kitchen Manager in a high-volume, full-service setting
- A hands-on approach to management - no clipboard types
- Thorough in Cost of Goods and Labor
- Ability to lead and coach a team
- Solid Tenure
Kitchen Manager Benefits:
- Excellent Starting Salary
- Attainable bonus
- Fun and Upbeat Atmosphere
- Monthly Contribution to Healthcare Costs
I have found my career as a recruiter especially fulfilling because I am constantly able to help people better themselves professionally.
- Gordon Weiner joined Goodwin Recruiting in December of 2015.
- Gordon’s experience as a Restaurant Owner, Managing Partner, and Corporate Supervisor with brands like Bonefish Grill, Hops Restaurant Bar and Brewery, and Beefsteak Charlie’s helps him better understand both candidate and client needs.
- Gordon is a huge sports fan and has loyally followed his New York teams his entire life — no matter the consequence.
- Gordon has a wonderful spouse of 38 years and three handsome and successful sons.