Boston, MA 02128
Kitchen Manager Competencies:
- Upscale-casual dining background over $7 million sales per year
- Oversee the inventory and ordering of food and supplies
- Customer and Quality Focus
- Self-discipline, initiative, leadership ability, and outgoing
- Pleasant, polite manner, and a neat, clean appearance
- Ability to motivate employees to work as a team to ensure that food quality meets appropriate standards
- Must be able to handle the pressures of simultaneously coordinating a wide range of activities and recommend appropriate solutions to day-to-day kitchen issues
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks such as food, beverage, and kitchen labor costs
- Must be eligible for and maintain SIDA badge required to work in airport
- Must be ServSafe certified
- Must maintain an applicable state-health compliance card
- Kitchen Manager Benefits:
- Cell phone allowance
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I enjoy learning about each person I speak with, helping them realize their potential, matching them to a new career, and changing a life — it’s why I love recruiting!
- Anita Moren joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2017.
- Anita has extensive international and national experience within the hospitality environment – Five-star luxury hotel openings, training in customer service and revenue maximization, call center management, spa operations, audits, openings, management on the local, international and regional level, and development of today’s leaders in hospitality.
- Anita worked with the following groups: Hilton (US and Internationally), Fairmont, Four Seasons, Loew’s, Westin, Spa Chakra, WTS International, Hilton Reservations Worldwide, and within the following countries: US, Bermuda, Canada, Australia, UK, Hong Kong, China, Korea, Egypt, Japan, Turkey, and Sri Lanka.
- Family, friends, travel, food, wine, and sports are Anita’s favorite things.