Chicago, IL 60611
Kitchen Manager Responsibilities:
- Exhibits strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability in driving profitability and overall operation compliance.
- Builds Team Talent: Ensures only the right people are hired and developed in the restaurant.
- Builds teamwork through proper training, deployment and communication.
- The right candidate understands performance criteria and holds self and team accountable through effective coaching and strong follow through skills.
- Understands and executes an action plan to achieve goals.
Kitchen Manager Requirements:
- 3-5 years min. Of progressive experience as a salaried Kitchen Manager
- Must have high volume expereince
- Proven leadership skills, strong communication and ability to follow-through
- Background in corporate dining preferred