Columbus, OH 43219 US
An experienced, Full-Service Restaurant Kitchen Manager is needed for an upscale casual restaurant group. We feature Contemporary American food that is fused with flavors from across the Globe. Our kitchens are 100% scratch and we take great pride in the product we put out. If you have a passion for food, wine and hospitality we want to talk to you.
What we offer:
- Above Industry Average Base salary - with an achievable bonus program
- Career Growth - we are a national brand!
- Full suite of health benefits with a 50% employer contribution
- 401k with a match - Eligible immediately!
- Paid parental leave
- 2 weeks of vacation in the first year
You' ll be a great fit if:
- Leadership with a proven track record of 3+ years of restaurant management experience
- Experience with high volume sales - 4 million or more
- Have a passion for developing others and a high level of emotional intelligence
- Scratch Kitchen experience is a must
- Strong P&L understanding
- Passion for hospitality
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Development Coach
Pinnacle Billers Member
Sara Kolis joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2020. Sara decided to join the Goodwin team because she feels a sense of great personal achievement when helping others reach their career goals. The fact that Sara can couple that with being the master of her own destiny is extremely motivating.
Sara has worked in the hospitality industry for nearly 20 years. Her focus has been on fine dining, beverage program management, and management training & mentoring.
Sara has been with her husband for over 11 years, and they have two young children. She loves to cook, dine out, spin with her favorite Peloton instructor, and listen to podcasts ranging from Conan O'Brien Needs a Friend to Revisionist History with Malcolm Gladwell.