Green Bay, WI 54302
Ready to join an incredible, fast-casual concept that is experiencing tremendous growth and praise? Join a team that is on a mission to make a difference across the country and in our communities. We are seeking a seasoned Kitchen Manager to lead our team and produce the best product possible.Kitchen Manager Requirements:
- A successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a high-volume, corporate environment
- Must have a proven track record of sales-building, people-development, and community interaction
- Must have a good, working knowledge of controlling the cost of the product
- Steady tenure and commitment
- We offer a great work environment that is genuinely people-focused, fun, and fast-paced
- Our compensation program is robust, and growth is available
- Solid Benefits package
- Stores are closed every major holiday
- Patrick McKee joined Goodwin Recruiting in April 2015. It’s a move that Patrick wishes he had made a decade earlier.
- Patrick has lived in every part of the United States and even spent a year in Japan in his mid-20’s.
- He started his career working at the original O’Charley’s Restaurant located on 21st Avenue in Nashville, TN. Over the course of the next 30+ years, Patrick spent the majority of his time at the legendary steakhouses of Morton’s and Ruth’s Chris. He also worked for the PGA Tour for six years as the Director of Food & Beverage for TPC Wakefield Plantation in Raleigh, NC.
- Patrick feels that his position with Goodwin Recruiting has allowed him to pursue opportunities to make a difference in his community. It allows him to stay connected to the industry he loves and also pursue interests outside of the industry.