Greenville, NC 27834
Experienced Kitchen Manager needed for a high-volume, casual concept. Quality dishes and service compliment the menu in a casual atmosphere. A strong presence in the kitchen is key with great attention to detail during service and in maintaining a sanitary kitchen. We are passionate about having leaders who enjoy coaching and teaching their staff to produce exceptional dining experiences and strong financial results.
Complete understanding of financials is a must including P&L, Budgets, Sanitation, and Controlling Food/Labor Costs. Qualified candidates, with 5+ years in a similar Kitchen Manager position, should apply. Strong bonus potential in addition to a competitive salary with benefits.
Family dining, busy casual dining, or cafeteria backgrounds will be considered. You should have a track record of loyalty and professional growth.
Kitchen Manager Benefits:
- Excellent growth potential
- Benefits packages and bonus plans are above industry average
- Closing hours are early, so there are no late nights
- Culture that focuses on our people and our families
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I have a passion for service. Always have. As an operator for 20+ years in the hospitality industry, I’ve learned that service must be part of your DNA to be successful. I take that same approach to recruiting. I treat my candidates as if we’re on the same team striving to achieve a common goal. For my Clients, they will never receive a candidate from me that I wouldn’t hire for my own restaurant.
- Josh Pace joined Goodwin Recruiting in October 2012.
- Josh grew up living in several parts of the country as a military kid but spent most of his time in the Southeast and Midwest.
- He graduated from Florida State University’s Hospitality Program.
- Josh worked in private clubs, hotels, resorts, and fine dining restaurants under such brands as ClubCorp, Marriott, and Shula’s Steak Houses, with some additional experience with independents and as an owner.
- Most of Josh’s free time is spent outdoors as an avid sportsman and golfer. He also has a passion for music and has played in several bands over the years, off and on.