Holland, MI HASH(0x65749d8)
- Kitchen Manager responsible for all aspects of the Restaurant kitchen operations.
- Scheduling and managing of kitchen and utility staff.
- Work with GM and sales staff in menu planning, group bookings, and quality sourcing of local products.
- Ensuring excellent employee relations with staff members.
- Ensuring proper food safety, sanitation, safe work practices and security in the kitchen.
- 1-3 Years in Kitchen Management, supervisory, or Sous Chef in a casual or upscale kitchen.
- Solid knowledge in food preparation methods and enthusiasm to work on a team.
- Good understanding of food cost, inventory controls, and cost management.
- Serve Safe Certified a plus
- Excellent people and leadership skills
- Competitive wages 45, 000 to 50, 000
- Paid time off
- Worldwide travel discounts
- Excellent training programs available
- Excellent Health Insurance package
- Room for advancement- Growing company