Leawood, KS 66206
The Restaurant Kitchen Manager is expected to meet and exceed the company s expectations in the assigned restaurant. He/she must be a real team player with the passion to excel in their work and create a positive working environment.
Job requirements and skills of Kitchen Manager include:
- Designing cost-effective methods for the company
- Responsible for creating a safe working environment for the restaurant
- Responsible for interacting with managers of the restaurant
- Responsible for interacting with the guests of the restaurant
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in the restaurant management industry
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have mathematical knowledge
- Must possess a quick-thinking mind
- Must interact with team members in a friendly and positive way
- Must be able to work on a flexible shift
Some of the job benefits of Kitchen Manager include:
- Competitive medical plans
- Excellent dental & vision plans
- Retirement plan
- Short & long term disability plans
- Basic & supplemental life insurance
- Paid training programs
- Manager s dining gold card
- 2 Weeks vacation in the first year itself
- Monthly bonus package
- Tuition reimbursement
- Patrick McKee joined Goodwin Recruiting in April 2015. It’s a move that Patrick wishes he had made a decade earlier.
- Patrick has lived in every part of the United States and even spent a year in Japan in his mid-20’s.
- He started his career working at the original O’Charley’s Restaurant located on 21st Avenue in Nashville, TN. Over the course of the next 30+ years, Patrick spent the majority of his time at the legendary steakhouses of Morton’s and Ruth’s Chris. He also worked for the PGA Tour for six years as the Director of Food & Beverage for TPC Wakefield Plantation in Raleigh, NC.
- Patrick feels that his position with Goodwin Recruiting has allowed him to pursue opportunities to make a difference in his community. It allows him to stay connected to the industry he loves and also pursue interests outside of the industry.