Lynn, MA 01905
Our growing restaurant group is seeking a polished, professional, and knowledgeable Kitchen Manager to run operations in a high-profile, high-volume venue. If you are ready for the challenge for the long term, we would love to meet with you!
Kitchen Manager Responsibilities:
- Exceed the expectations of every guest, every time - it's what we do!
- Train, coach, and direct team - set the bar high, set goals to exceed, and be the best
- Build respectful relationships with every member of the team while holding them accountable and thoroughly training individuals
- Remain hands-on and eyes-on at all times in the kitchen - run it as you own it
- Control all costs and manage high standards of service while paying acute attention to every single detail
Kitchen Manager Qualifications:
- Must have at least 4 years' experience as an Executive Chef - NO JOB HOPPERS
- Strong and proven leadership qualities: affable, coach mentality, lead by example, uphold restaurant standards, clear and direct, communicator, trainer with a coach mentality, and ability to maintain a high rate of staff retention
- Proven ability to uphold standards, exceed expectations, and build relationships - attitude and drive are everything
- Passionate, patient, and persistent personality
Kitchen Manager Benefits:
- Very competitive pay
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Comprehensive insurance benefits
- Strong culture and support system
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I enjoy recruiting because it allows me to stay in the industry I love, but out of operations. The feeling of finding someone their perfect position is just as exciting today as it was when I first started. It’s very gratifying.
- Joined Goodwin in May 2012.
- Training courses while managing hotels include:
- Vast I & Vast II
- Various Hilton and Marriott training, 2006-2011
- GM Leadership Training, 2010
- Value Added Sales Training, 2010
- Value Added Sales Training II, 2011
- Foundation of Leadership, 2011
- Heart-centered leadership, 2005
- Spent nearly ten years managing Hilton and Marriott properties.
- Nicole is a die-hard Patriots fan with a massive love of football season! She’s also a devoted animal lover who donates to local shelters and is involved in charity walks for the Manchester Animal Shelter and Diabetes Awareness.