Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
We are actively looking for a Kitchen Manager in the Charleston market for a growing, very upbeat, fresh concept. Candidates MUST have recent experience in a casual, full-service restaurant as a Kitchen Manager. Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of salaried experience in casual restaurants. We need someone passionate about growing their career and committed to performing for a growing company!
Kitchen Manager Requirements
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of prior Kitchen Manager experience
- Demonstrate the ability to lead and develop a team
- Provide excellent customer service
- Cost control
Kitchen Manager Responsibilities
- Supervise and coordinate all culinary activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food
- Ensure an exceptional guest experience
- Train and manage kitchen personnel
Kitchen Manager Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits package, including medical, vision, dental, and 401k
- An obtainable bonus of $1,500 per quarter
- Opportunities for advancement with this growing, FRESH concept
- Rob Goebel is a 14-year veteran with Goodwin Recruiting specializing in direct placement recruiting for hospitality-related businesses across the United States.
- Rob has an extensive hospitality background.
- Rob is a true partner, committed to matching top talent with top clients and bringing southern hospitality to a new level.
- In his free time, you can find Rob on the water casting a line or spending time with family, including the newest addition of twin grandsons!