Overland Park, KS 66212 US
Humble, Team-Oriented, Respectful, Passionate, Positive, Engaged, Fun, Strong Work Ethic, Focused...
These are just a few words that describe our amazing management team! If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you as our restaurant group continues to grow. We are a family and we take pride in everything we do. Join our team!
Kitchen Manager Responsibilities:
- Train, coach, and direct team - set the bar high and never underdeliver
- Build respectful relationships with every member of the kitchen team while holding them accountable
- Remain hands-on and eyes-on at all times in every aspect of the business
- Manage high standards of service while paying acute attention to every detail
- Tightly manage portion sizes, recipe adherence, prep list completion, and waste controls
Kitchen Manager Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in at KM or AKM role in a high-volume, systems-oriented upscale-casual restaurant environment
- Strong and proven leadership qualities: friendly, coach mentality, lead by example, and uphold restaurant standards
- Proven ability to uphold standards, exceed expectations, and build relationships
- Inventory and Ordering are required - previous experience is necessary
Kitchen Manager Benefits:
- Competitive base salary in the $60-$75k range
- Excellent training program
- Health, dental and life insurance
- 2 weeks of paid vacation in the 1st year
- 401(k) with company match
Recruiter Managing this Job
Helping candidates find their next professional home and helping clients solve their staffing challenges is incredibly rewarding. I love being a recruiter because my competitive spirit and analytical mind thrive in the thrill of the hunt!
Jana Walker started her business with Goodwin Recruiting in January 2020.
Prior to joining Goodwin Recruiting, Jana spent her career working her way up in management roles. Most recently, in a Director role, she was responsible for a team of over 100 individuals. Jana brings nearly 20 years of interviewing, management, and staffing experience which helps her seamlessly relate to her candidates and clients.
She was born and raised in northern Illinois and has lived and worked in various Nebraska communities since 2004. She and her family currently live in Omaha, Nebraska.
Jana earned a B.A. in Business with an emphasis in Management from Doane University.
Jana and her husband were married in 2010, and they had three children in a span of five years. When they are not chasing their kids around, they enjoy attending Nebraska Cornhusker football games and traveling to visit their families.