Ranson, WV 25438
We are a sports-themed American grill and bar that combines an award-winning menu of freshly prepared appetizers, desserts, and entrees with entertainment that appeals to all ages. Each location features a full bar, to-go services, catering, and banquet/party facilities. Our founders, friends, and veterans of the restaurant industry, came up with the idea for a neighborhood restaurant that also emphasized the positive attributes of sports. Their goal was to have their neighborhood gathering place quickly evolve into a casual-dining, family-oriented restaurant. More than 20 years later, our concept continues to grow with new locations opening each year. We are seeking an Assistant Kitchen Manager that is upbeat, friendly, and ready to take their career to the next level.
Kitchen Manager Requirements
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years' experience as a leader in a full-service, casual-concept kitchen
- Steady tenure is a must
- Upbeat, friendly, and professional individuals will succeed in this environment
- Individuals who take a hands-on approach to management excel in our restaurants
- Experience working in a from-scratch kitchen is important
- Working knowledge of financials and desire to increase experience in cost control
Kitchen Manager Compensation
- Competitive annual salary range beginning at $42,000
- Bonus program
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Five-day work week with paid vacation time
- Excellent growth opportunities
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I absolutely love helping candidates and clients alike!
- Todd Esterline joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2017 and has been happily recruiting ever since.
- Todd is from Ohio (Go Buckeyes, Browns, Indians, and Cavs)! Prior to joining Goodwin Recruiting, he was in the restaurant business for 42 years.
- Todd received his degree in business attending Ohio State and the University of South Florida.
- Todd’s career was in casual dining with TGI Friday’s, Chili’s, Logan’s Roadhouse, then Panera Bread and The Melting Pot as a Restaurant Manager, Kitchen Manager, General Manager, Managing Partner, District Manager, Area Director, and Franchise Business Consultant.
- Todd met his wife as a customer at one of the restaurants where he worked. They love their rescue dogs, Clover, Candace, and Cody.
- Todd is an avid fisherman and viewer of all sports.