Rumson, NJ 07760
Kitchen Manager Requirements:
- Scratch Kitchen experience is preferred
- Ability to drive profitability and overall operational compliance
- Builder of team talent and ensuring only the right people are hired and developed in the restaurant
- Drives sales by consistent, high-quality food and abiding by service standards
- Experience with a volume of at least $7+ million in sales
- Experience managing a profit and loss statement and the activities that impact results
- We are structured but not rigid -- a background in a mix of corporate and independent full-service restaurants is best
- Excellent starting salary, based on experience
- 5-day work week -- a lot of growth
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
I enjoy recruiting because I love to offer advice while creating a match that suits both the candidate and the client perfectly. It's important to me that a candidate finds their ideal company.
- Adam joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2018.
- Adam has been in the restaurant industry over 31 years. He attended a 2-year culinary school in NYC. Adam trained and worked around NYC in many high-profile restaurants, hotels, banquet facilities, and corporate dining. Adam worked at The Rainbow Room in Rockefeller Plaza, where he ran the private club (The Rockefeller Club). There, he prepared menus and cooked for many famous celebrities.
- Adam was Vice President of a full-service casual dining concept for several years. He created menus, opened franchises, standardized FOH/BOH procedures, implemented restaurant training programs, and more. Adam also worked at The Four Seasons Hotel in Palm Beach Florida where he was the Executive Banquet Chef.
- Adam’s career turned to the Corporate Restaurant world in 1997. He was with the Cheesecake Factory as the Executive Kitchen Manager in many NJ locations and finally with Outback Steakhouse (Bloomin’ Brands, Inc.) in operations as a Managing Partner for several New Jersey stores, as well.
- Adam has a passion for cooking and football (which is his all-time love).