Saint Paul, MN 55113 US
Our restaurant is a fun, high-energy environment for the team and our guests. We are looking for a positive, team-oriented restaurant manager to join our team. We have restaurants across the Midwest, so if you are looking for a role where you can grow and advance, this is it! Send us your resume. We would love to speak with YOU!
Kitchen Manager Requirements:
- Prior management experience in a full-service restaurant
- Great personality with high energy and positive attitude - we are BUSY!
- Strong attention to detail and a hands-on management style
- Focus on supporting the team to create great guest experiences
- Night and weekend availability - flexible schedule
Kitchen Manager Benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K w/ match
- Paid Vacation
- Bonus Potential
- Fun and Supportive environment
- Solid Training and Tons of Growth Opportunities
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Training Coach
John Webb brings a passion for working with people in hospitality from a 30-plus-year career in restaurant operations into the recruiting team. He understands the importance of the relationship between employer and employee and how to navigate the complex process of making sure a successful match is made for both in the hiring process.
During his career, John held the role of General Manager for several different concepts ranging from Full Service Upscale Casual to QSR. John always ran a facility that was a certified corporate training facility, and over the many years, he trained and developed hundreds of new and existing managers to be ready for the next steps in their careers.
John has a Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management.
When John felt it was time to move out of operations, his desire was to be able to continue with his favorite part of the hospitality industry, working with people! Moving into recruiting was a perfect avenue to do just that, and Goodwin provided him with a partnership that has made his dreams come true!