Sioux Falls, SD 57108
Kitchen Manager requirements:
- 2 years at a minimum in a supervisory position in foodservice
- A clear understanding of a P&L
- The ability to lead, develop and motivate your team to gain results
- The ability to learn and work through a system
- Ensure food safety and sanitation systems garner strong results
- Ability to understand and effectively manage food and labor costs
- Very competitive salary
- PTO & Benefits to include, medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD and life
- Vacation time
- Company-paid, ongoing training
- Great growth opportunities with a growing multi-concept company
Senior Recruiter & Coach
Recruiting enables me to stay connected with the industry that I have been involved with my entire life. I remain connected with hospitality without being involved with operations.
- Scott Harrison joined Goodwin Recruiting October 2016.
- He received his Bachelor of Arts from Wake Forest University.
- Scott started in the restaurant industry after graduating, while interviewing for the job he thought was aligned with his college education. He fell in love with the hospitality industry and decide to stay. His experience includes:
- Bennigan’s (12 years) – Server, Bartender, Cook, Assistant Manager, General Manager
- Bristol’s Choice Bar and Grill (3 years) — Owner
- Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill and Bar (21 years) — Senior Vice President of over 45 locations in NC, SC, and GA.
- Throughout his Wake Forest career, he played baseball. There he was a pitcher with a career record of 10-0. This record still stands as the most wins without a loss.
- Presently, Scott is on the Board of Directors and serving a 3-year term as Board Chairman for Make a Wish of SC. He was recognized within Make a Wish with the Rising Star Award in 2016 as the number one turnaround chapter in the system.