Torrance, CA 90501
Restaurant Kitchen Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day operations
- Ensure consistency within our brand
- Able to handle the high-volume kitchen
- Administrative duties: scheduling and inventory
- Management experience with upscale casual concepts
- At least 2+ years' kitchen manager experience
- Must have hands-on/high-volume experience
- Professional attitude/system-oriented
- Strong leadership skills: a role model for the team
- Steady tenure
- Must be highly team-oriented and quality food-focused
- Understanding of Korean Cuisine
- Spanish/Korean/English speaking is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional training program
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Career advancement
Recruiter Managing this Job
I love being able to find companies the right candidates and managers find their dream job!
- Natalia Figueroa-Garcia joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2019.
- Natalia is originally from Puerto Rico and has had a passion for cooking since she was a little girl.
- She went to the Hotel School at Cornell and worked in the restaurant industry as a general manager for 12 years.
- In her spare time, Natalia loves to cook, bake, and watch food-cooking shows.