Kitchen Manager Needed
Atlanta, GA 30317
We are a growing, award-winning Chef driven restaurant group, with boutique and neighborhood restaurants that value farm to table ingredients. As we move towards the next phase of our growth, we are looking for experienced Kitchen Managers to join our team. This is a perfect springboard for someone who wants to take their career to the next level and would like to learn aspects of the restaurant industry from one of the country s leading teams. Become part of a dynamic, innovative, and heartfelt group of unique individuals
Kitchen Manager Requirements:
- Must have 5-years relevant experience preferred, 2 of which in a supervisory/lead cook capacity.
- No more than 3 jobs in the last 5 years with steady progression through career
- Must be operations driven, passionate, open minded and hands-on
- We ask our team to be adaptable as management may move around to store locations (within the city) as needed
- Responsibilities include:
- Manages the hourly, back of house staff and assists in the day-to-day operations of all areas of the kitchen including production, prep, stewarding, purchasing and receiving.
- He/she is responsible for making sure that all line cooks are trained to create all menu items following the established recipes to ensure consistency of presentation and flavor.
- Effectively lead the kitchen, thinking positively and proactively to handle any obstacles and solve potential issues that may arise.
- Can-do attitude personality is key, The ideal candidate is a natural leader with the ability to maintain, motivate and inspire a cohesive team while working calmly under pressure.
Kitchen Manager Benefits
- The pay is competitive based on the level of experience
- Internal education programs/ongoing training
- Paid Time Off
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Performance-based raises and promotions